On 12/26/2012 11:25 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I don't think Tegmark takes the 1p indeterminacy into account, except in the quantum wave, but not on math in general or in arithmetic.

I thought his idea was that in the infinite universe there are infinitely many Max Tegmarks for whom indeterminancy is realized by different ones seeing different outcomes of quantum measurements - just like your Moscow/Washington indeterminacy.