On 26 Dec 2012, at 22:41, meekerdb wrote:

On 12/26/2012 11:25 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

I don't think Tegmark takes the 1p indeterminacy into account, except in the quantum wave, but not on math in general or in arithmetic.

I thought his idea was that in the infinite universe there are infinitely many Max Tegmarks for whom indeterminancy is realized by different ones seeing different outcomes of quantum measurements - just like your Moscow/Washington indeterminacy.

That seems to be what I said. Tegmark applies correctly the 1p- indterminacy in the Quantum wave, but fails to appreciate it applies already in elementary arithmetic, and that CTM forces us to derive the wave from arithmetic, (and to not postulate it, nor anything (even math) above arithmetic).