From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-17, 06:08:26
Subject: Re: MWI as an ontological error, it should be TwoAspects Theory

On 16 Jan 2013, at 17:30, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Bruno Marchal

I seem to have been using words sloppily. You can't get away with that
with a mathematician :-)

Let me try again.

The phenomenol is what "appears" to be out there.

OK, but it is not only that. In fact, with the exception of truth, all
hypostases are epistemological modalities of self-reference.

And yes, the experience of it is internal.

And you said:

"I am OK with this, but no need of a black post in comp. We need "just"
to relate God-arithmetical-truth, and the machine beliefs. (Bp & p).
That works!"

I was thinking of Secondness as that black box.
With Firstness as the input signal and Thirdness as the
output signal.

That's weird. Of course I use 1p and 3p in some precise technical sense for the
UD argument, and then again in some related sense, but formal, in the interview
of the universal machine.

Then you have a typical linear system
 (if that's the right word).

I was suggesting that the box be the convolution function,
as in systems theory.

You might perhaps elaborate on this.

Bruno

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]