On 1/17/2013 4:31 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
You have to prove that the CO2 is the main ingredient of global warming. Not me.

But it is not. It is water vapor by orders of magnitude. And the water vapor concentration, and the clouds depends on cosmic rays, and cosmic rays depend on solar activity and the variation on the earth orbit. The hockey stick (false) is of temperatures. And temperatures are falling now, like were falling in the 70s. The most likely evolution is towards a new ice age, as you can see clearly in the graphic.

CO2 do no predict increase of temperatures, it is just the contrary You can verify that in the graphic. increase of temperature precedes CO2 increase. This is caused by the increased erosion or carbonate rocks in the litosphere and the liberation of CO2 by oceans when temperature raises. The causes of the cycles that you see in the graphic are due to the orbit of earth around the sun, there is no CO2 causation but the opposite. the correlation exist, but the causation is just the reverse to the promoted by the alarmists.

Natural sources of CO2 exceed the antropogenic production by orders of magnitude. a single eruption can produce more CO2 than the entire human population in a year.

Dear Alberto,

I wish such clear and logical statement where enough. I have found that almost all alarmist will ignore facts to continue their belief. I can tell you this as a former member of a cult, it takes almost acts of god to open people's eyes. Having children did it for me.

2013/1/17 Platonist Guitar Cowboy <multiplecit...@gmail.com <mailto:multiplecit...@gmail.com>>

    Hi Stephen,

    On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:17 PM, Stephen P. King