On 28 Jan 2013, at 00:07, Telmo Menezes wrote:

Dear Bruno and Stephen,

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Stephen P. King <stephe...@charter.net > wrote:
On 1/27/2013 7:19 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
The big bang remains awkward with computationalism. It suggest a long and deep computations is going through our state, but comp suggest that the big bang is not the beginning.

Dear Bruno,

I think that comp plus some finite limit on resources = Big Bang per observer.

Couldn't the Big Bang just be the simplest possible state? That doesn't mean it's the beginning, just that it's a likely predecessor to any other state. The more complex a state is, the smaller the number of states that it is likely to be a predecessor of.

Are not the big bangs "just" branches of the quantum vaccum, seen from inside-1p?

The problem here is that we don't yet have a comprehensive QM. The physicists needs a correct Quantum account of mass, which is still lacking. We know nothing about the big bang, just what happens 10^(-35) seconds later ... Is there a big bang with comp, in arithmetic? Yes, a lot, but hard to see why some can be winning the measure game, without leading to some consistent "predecessors".

Bruno

PS I am very busy, and there are many mails. If I forget to answer some questions, please don't hesitate to recall me, thanks. For those interested, an UDA thread is again active on "entheogen.com".

--
Onward!

Stephen