2013/2/8 John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>

> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 7:25 PM, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  >> there is a single result in Bruno's experiment, John K Clark sees
>>> Washington and Moscow.
>>>

>> But under MWI you agreed you see the photon hit the left or the right
>> plate, not the left side and the right side.  So which is it?
>>

> Yet more confusion and for exactly the same reason, those God damned
> personal pronouns. John K Clark sees the photon hit the left AND the right
> side of the plate, however John K Clark has been duplicated so the John K
> Clark who sees the photon hit the left side of the plate sees the photon
> hit the left side of the plate and  the John K Clark who sees the photon
> hit the right side of the plate sees the photon hit the right side of the
> plate. In the same way John K Clark sees Washington AND Moscow although the
> Washington John K Clark sees only Washington and the Moscow John K Clark
> sees only Moscow.

Yet you agree that if I ask you the question in the MWI context, what is
the probability that you see the photon hit the left plate, you'll say 50%,
yet you say that in the duplication experience of Bruno, it 100% you see
left, 100% you see right which is of course false... the correct one either
in MWI or with Bruno's experiment is 50%. If you can do a prediction in MWI
so can you *the same way* in Bruno's experiment, only bad faith prevent you
to admit it.

Quentin