Brent: forgive my weak 'brain': in the turmoil of BackAndForces on this
list it faded what you (really?) mean by
     quasi classical physics
      brains
      and what 'ideas' is (your) 'comp' based on?
I think whatever we 'experience' is a (fortunate?) anthropic accident
(incident?).
<I put (your) to comp, because I am not sure about Bruno's "IF true" - and
you did not refer to it either. >

Dinos? We know so little about the past of this world - even about not-so
ancient HUMAN past (Dravidians) so infulential into our present world. Or
how the Simians straightened up their spine to become human? (I am in favor
of the 'aequatic ape' dream).  And others.

I hope you are not talking about TOE derived at Dino-time, or later.
(BTW: was a *neuron* of a dino bigger than that of today's mouse?
With what size atoms? I asked this questions from many bio-people over the
past 50 years - no answer so far.
Maybe the Savants of this list can answer it?)

JM