> I hope you are not talking about TOE derived at Dino-time, or later.
> (BTW: was a neuron of a dino bigger than that of today's mouse?
> With what size atoms? I asked this questions from many bio-people over the
> past 50 years - no answer so far.
> Maybe the Savants of this list can answer it?)

I'm not a savant but I would bet against a correlation between animal
and neuron size. Neurons are computational units and the time it takes
for electrical and chemical messages to propagate through them is
crucial to their function. They come in a variety of sizes precisely
for this reason. Increasing neuron size overall would make the brain
slower with higher energy expenditure, so it's maladaptive.

Not sure what you mean by the size of atoms??