On Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:33:13 PM UTC-4, Brent wrote:

>  On 4/11/2013 10:15 AM, John Clark wrote:
>
> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013Richard Ruquist <yan...@gmail.com <javascript:>>wrote:
>
>  > Their admissions standards have already tanked
>>

> Can you give a example?
>

> Does Craig have degree?

I have a degree, but my academic career was already over by the time I was
10. In kindergarten I skipped a grade, and made the local newspaper for
being the only kid in the school to have ever demonstrated Concrete
Operation level skills at age 5. A year later I was tested with a 164 IQ on
the Stanford-Binet scale and was transferred to a highly gifted school. By
fourth grade I realized that public school in the U.S., even in the elite
programs, was a waste of time...and I was right.

Craig