On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com>wrote:

>> After several statements of this sort I don't see how anybody who values
>> rationality can take anything that Craig Weinberg says seriously.
>>

> > What about Schrödinger?

Schrödinger didn't say "There is nothing in numerology or astrology which
is even remotely as flaky as modern cosmology" nor did he say "I couldn't
have any more interest in astrology if I tried. I have been analyzing
charts since 1988. Astrology and numerology are by far the most interesting
and useful subjects that I have ever encountered in my life" and he also
didn't say "Most scientific papers I have looked at contain a huge amount
of mumbo jumbo."

   John K Clark