On 11 Apr 2013, at 18:47, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:31:08 PM UTC-4, John Clark wrote:
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013, Craig Weinberg <whats...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is nothing in numerology or astrology which is even remotely as flaky as modern cosmology.

After several statements of this sort I don't see how anybody who values rationality can take anything that Craig Weinberg says seriously.

What about Schrödinger?

“Consciousness cannot be accounted for in physical terms. For consciousness is absolutely fundamental. It cannot be accounted for in terms of anything else.”

You just did the same error as John Clark.

Bruno

-Erwin Schrödinger

Craig

   John K Clark