On 4/13/2013 2:40 PM, Telmo Menezes wrote:
Unless we question causality itself. Which we should. This is why
Science is not the only way to pursue knowledge and Philosophy is
necessary.

Causality isn't even an important concept in fundamental physics. All the equations are time reversal (or CPT) invariant. But philosophers resisted this view.

What knowledge do you think has come from philosophy?

Brent
"The philosophy of science is just about as useful to scientists
as ornithology is to birds."
      --- Steven Weinberg