PGC and Bruno,

I couldn't agree more. Bitcoins are a glimmer of hope in this bleak
point in History we are currently at. Every time I read an article
stating that bitcoins are a toy currency, my hope is renewed that they
will fly under the radar for long enough to grow up to a point where
the bandits will no longer be able to stop them -- in a similar way to
what happened with the Internet (although they're still trying, of
course).