On 01 May 2013, at 19:47, John Clark wrote:

On Wed, May 1, 2013  Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

>> Darwin knew for a fact that he was conscious.

> Really?

Yes really.

> References please.

No.

I was asking because the term "consciousness" seems more recent to me, and I am not sure it appears in Darwin. I might be wrong, but you made a strong statement, so saying "no" looks a bit like "I made that up".

> you need to grasp the FPI and go farer than step two to see this.

Which Foreign Policy Initiative are you referring to?

Universal elementary logic.

Bruno

  John K Clark