Dear Telmo,
in spite of my reluctance to spend time and energy on that nightmare of
teleportation-related follies - (probably a result of too heavy dinners
after which Q-physicists could not sleep/relax) - and with no intention to
protect John Clark (a decent partner anyway) I may draw a thick line
between the terms *"generating a new term" * and  *"experiencing
change"*in passing.

In my agnosticism I visualize the 'World' in constant dynamic change,
so *"nothing
stays the same"*. What does not mean that 'instant by instant' (if we
accept time as a reality-factor) everything becomes renewed
Changed: yes. (=My disagreement also against 'loops' in general).

Considering the changes: they may be 'essential' (as e.g. death, or at
least extended to 'major' parts of our organization) - or just
incidental/partial. The way I try to figure out changes? there is an
infinite complexity exercising (affecting) "our world" (i.e. the model we
constructed for our existence as of latest) providing the stuff to our
reductionist thinking ("That 'model' is *all* and we have to explain - fit
everything into it"). I arrived at this by Robert Rosen.
So: I am not a *'different person'* from what I was a second ago, YET I
feel identical to *THAT* person (maybe of decades ago) which underwent lots
of changes - keeping the "SELF"-feeling (whatever that may be).
It doesn't mean that I am identical to THAT person, who could run,
exercise, worked successfully in his conventional-reductionist science,
etc. etc. I just FEEL as the same person (though changed, what I realize).

In a doubling from 'Helsinki' to 'Moscow' (joke) it is not likely that all
those changes by the complexity-circumstances in Finnland would be
duplicated by the changes in Russia, so the 'doubled' (clone???) changes
into a different person. I leave it to the 'Everything' Friends to decide
whether that person feels still like the other one. I wouldn't.

Just musing. Respectfully
John Mikes