On 10 Oct 2013, at 22:36, LizR wrote:

Both M and W man would have a continuous feeling of identity with H man. I don't see that you two really have opposing viewpoints, although as usual I may be missing something.

No I agree. Clark does understand the 1-indeterminacy, as he betrayed by saying that it is equivalent with throwing a coin. Then the mystery is: why does Clark not pursue the reasoning and tackle the next step (step 4).

Of course if the brain can't be considered digital at any level (as Kermit suggests) then this is actually impossible, and the question doesn't arise. But personally I'm not about to embrance the idea that the universe is analogue all the way down - with the problems that causes (like the "ultraviolety catastrophe") - and if it's digital at any level, this will work.

Indeed. Kermit, like Craig, are logically coherent (unlike Clark).