On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 5:39 AM, Telmo Menezes <te...@telmomenezes.com>wrote:

> Alright, but this again leaves us at a crossroad:

1) You believe that teleportation is fundamentally impossible

No.

> 2) You believe that teleportation is possible

Yes.

> in which case you accept the thought experiment

Yes, both the original John Clark and the copy John Clark see nothing
fundamentally wrong with the thought experiment, so the pronoun in the
above causes no problems.

> and are confronted with the question of what you would perceive if you
> went through such an experience.

What both the original John Clark and the copy John Clark perceive is that
Telmo Menezes has caught the pronoun disease from Bruno Marchal.

> Telmo Menezes (aka T-bone*)
>
> * bonus points if you get the reference

Well.... I hear that a restaurant in Ecuador called "San Telmo" serves a
excellent T-bone steak.

  John K Clark