>> But that feeling only arises from the assumption (or gut feeling) that there
>> is only one observer, both before and after the measurement.

Quite, it arises from a mistake which would vanish in a true 'comp
practitioner'.

The feeling that although I would become each observer and therefore experience
each outcome, an erronious 'real me' would only follow one or the other path.
And the fake comp practitioner would therefore not be certain of which outcome
this 'real me' would experience.

A genuine 'comp practitioner' would be immune to this fallacy and within
him/her no such subjective uncertainty would arise. Being subjectively certain
about the future, she would assign a probability of one to both outcomes. She
would know that each outcome would occur and she would know that she would
become each observer. And she would know that there was nothing else to know.
That being the case it would be impossible for subjective uncertainty to arise.