On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>wrote:

>> As I've said many times, being deterministic and being predictable is
>> NOT the same thing.
>>

> There is not *uncertainty* from the 3rd POV... nothing, zip, nada (both
> event happen) and it is fully deterministic.

Bullshit. A Turing Machine is fully deterministic and there is nothing
going on in it that Newton would not have understood, but will it ever
stop? ALL observers are *uncertain* about that, all they can do is watch it
and see if it stops.  And ALL OBSERVERS are also *uncertain* about how long
they will need to watch it to know, it might be forever or it might not,
they are *uncertain* about that too.

  John K Clark