On 10/16/2013 10:48 AM, John Clark wrote:
On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com <mailto:jasonre...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    > It was from the book "The Many Worlds of Hugh Everett III", a book I
obtained and
    read in a large part based on you glowing review. :-)

Did Everett use the word "non-denumerable" in that book? I must have missed it.
What page?

    > So if you agree that the branching wave function structure, which creates
    copies of observers in different states, can lead to first person
uncertainty, I do
    not understand why you do not see how the same can arise through
duplication of
    observers by teleportation to two locations.

And I don't understand the difference between "first person uncertainty" and plain old fashioned uncertainty.

    > Could you explain to me why subjective indeterminacy arises in MWI but
not in step
    3 of Bruno's UDA?

In Bruno's United Dance Association proof, and in Everett's interpretation, and in every other interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, and in classical physics too, John Clark doesn't know what John Clark is going to see next. So what?

So then the uncertainty of John Clark in Bruno's teleportation is the same as in Everett's MWI, which I think is all Bruno wants to show because he has a theory in which everybody is 'duplicated' countless times as in MWI in which interaction with the environment induces MW splits even in the absence of specific measurements.