On 10/18/2013 12:26 AM, Jason Resch wrote:

*On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:03 PM*, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    On 10/17/2013 6:04 PM, LizR wrote:
    On 18 October 2013 13:42, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com
    <mailto:jasonre...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        The basis problem is no different from the "present" problem under
special
        relativity: If we exist in many times across space time, why do we find
        ourselves in this particular "now"?

    I don't know about the basis problem, but the now problem is simple to
solve - we
    don't find ourselves in a particular now, find ourselves in all the nows.

    But *I *don't find myself in all the nows.  Why not?

I've highlighted the answer for you. Why should anyone (including you) take the word of one particular Brent from one particular time, that other Brents do not find themselves in other times?

      Note that in some basis I *am* in a superposition.

How does the theory of mind you are operating under predict what being in a superposition should feel like?

First, my theory of mind makes mind dependent on classical processes in a physical brain - so it explains why experiences are of the classical. But Bruno's theory takes experience as logically prior to the physical. So he can't appeal to the physical aspects of the brain to make experience classical.

Second, you and I are in superpositions relative to some bases.  So how does it
feel?