It is, unfortunately, just wishful thinking. Some people want to deny
reality. In earlier ages they would be religious, I suppose, and would have
denied that the Earth orbits the Sun. In earlier times, people were burned
at the stake for causing cognitive dissonance; now we may see the world go
up in flames instead (if predictions of a methane outgassing should come to
pass - more than they already have, which is apparently already quite

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit