>You talk like if I was believing in comp, or defending that comp is true.
I don't do that at all.

So you think that your belief in COMP is product of a computation, so it is
a belief, but not a true meta-belief of the meta-numeical reality, so it is
not worth a belief fo Bruno Marchall?.

suc(10100110000)

sorry, a meta-glith in the UDA.  Please call the measurers to fix it out.

2013/12/4 Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be>

> On 03 Dec 2013, at 22:57, John Mikes wrote:
>
>  Bruno, I expected better from you. You seem to restrict the unlimited
>> possibilities into the PRESENT limitations of our imagination.
>>

> I seem to restrict, but comp is an assumption of finiteness, which augment
> the unlimited possibilities. "Non comp" is what limits the possibility.
> Little things go through *more* holes than big things. I am only "more open
> minded" on the unlimited possible relation between machines and truth.
>

>  Do you have any support for the exclusivity of computationalism over ALL
>> (so far maybe not even thought about) systems that MAY
>> work?
>>

> You talk like if I was believing in comp, or defending that comp is true.
> I don't do that at all.
>

>  Do you have support for YOUR version of "consciousness" as the ONLY
>> possible input for "Matter" (as we THINK of it TODAY?)
>>

> ?
> I don't understand.
>

>> And: I have no idea what would you cover by YOUR truth?
>>

> I have no pretension at all on any truth.
>
> I explain two things:
>
> - 1) IF we are machine, THEN physics IS a branch of numbers
> bio-psycho-theology (a part of arithmetic).
>
> -2) and this makes the assumption (of being a machine) refutable, as I
> provide a constructive means to derive physics from arithmetic.
>
> 1) is given by the Universal Dovetailer Argument (UDA), and 2) is provided
> by the translation of the UDA in arithmetic (AUDA, the universal machine
> interview).
>
> May be it is the human lack of imagination of some of the humans of today
> which prevents them to listen to the machines of today, and to see that
> they saw what Plato and the mystics seems to have seen too.
>

> Bruno
>

> http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/

Alberto.