Hi John,

I am not sure I understand. You ask me the question I was implicitly asking
to John C., it seems to me. I am not proving the non existence of something
(comp-I), but its existence (in the comp theory).

Bruno

*My apologies! I am frequently perplexed by the position-lined discussion
partners' identity, especially when it is not about myself (*when I am
perhaps more attentive).
JM