On Sat, Dec 7, 2013  Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> What about comp-immortality?

That's what I'd like to know, what the hell is "comp-immortality"? How does
it differ from regular run of the mill immortality? Your homemade words
acronyms and phrases are getting out of hand.

> have you an argument which makes you sure that your consciousness is not
> related to your computations in arithmetic?

No.

> > I know you stop at the step 3, but I still don't see why, except your
> confusion between 1p and 3p.

For several years now Bruno Marchal has accused John Clark of that, but
John Clark would maintain that there is not a single person on the face of
the earth who is confused by the difference between the first person and
the third person.

> You did not comment the last explanations I gave to you

I've commented on hundreds of your "explanations", I don't know what
specifically you're referring to.  Did you say something new you hadn't
said before? If so I missed it.

  John K Clark