On 10 Dec 2013, at 20:20, George wrote:

Hi List

I haven't contributed to this list for a while but I thought you might be interested in this article from the Science Daily on line magazine

Neural Prosthesis Restores Behavior After Brain Injury

Yes, things progress. Nice to hear of you George, best,
Of course, we cannot test the first person experience of the rat. Even if the rat can talk, that would prove almost nothing, but the human will say "yes" to the doctor anyway, and without thinking to much on the theoretical consequences of the possible survival.

To stop comp to be *applied*, we should have made glasses illegal long ago ... Then we can argue that molecular biology confirms the use of comp by biological system all the time.

Bruno

George Levy