For someone who demands to be quoted in full, you sure cherry-picked pieces
from Bruno's e-mail.  How telling it is that you "erased" the following
questions:

Bruno: The question is: is it enough correct so that you would please us in
answering step 4. If not: what is incorrect.
John Clark: (No answer, deleted the question)

Bruno: If this is trivial, go to step 4. If not, explain the problem, and,
please, without insult, ad hominem remark, and in a way so that we
understand our error.
John Clark: (No answer, deleted the question)

This will go on forever without resolution if you refuse to answer these
questions, but maybe going on forever without resolution is your goal.

Jason