On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> You are the one not taking into account the 1p and 3p distinction,

For several years now Bruno Marchal has accused John Clark of that, but
John Clark would maintain that there is not a single person on the face of
the earth who is confused by the difference between the first person and
the third person.

> It is clear that you don't take the first person experiences into
> account,

"The" not "a" ?? For the third time please say how many first person
experiences exist on planet Earth right now and if there are more than one
which one is Bruno Marchal referring to?

> The first person indeterminacies are defined in term of what is written
> in the diaries.

How do they do that? All the diaries are full of the same personal pronouns
and they all say the same thing, I don't know what I will see next.

> you only seem to confuse the 1p views with some 3-view on possible 1-p
> views.

For several years now Bruno Marchal has accused John Clark of that, but
John Clark would maintain that there is not a single person on the face of
the earth who is confused by the difference between the first person and
the third person.

> Things get more interesting in step 4 and after.

If step 4 is built on a foundation of gibberish then it can't be very
interesting.

  John K Clark