On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 3:37 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> >> to judge the quality of the prediction about which cities the Helsinki
> Man will see, you've got to hear what the Washington Man has to say too if
> you want to know if the prediction was correct;
>
> > Yes. And in the step 3 case, both confirms they see only one city,

Acording to Bruno Marchal's terminology "you" will see only one city and
one city only; and "you" will see both Washington and Moscow; therefore
Bruno Marchal's terminology is inconsistent in the one pee, two pee, three
pee, and pee pee point of view.

> contrary to what you answered many times to Quentin, you seem to agree
> that if your argument is valid again the comp-indeterminacy, it is valid
> against Everett formulation of QM.

I can't comment because I don't know what "comp-indeterminacy" is or
understand how it is more (or is it less?) indeterminate than regular old
indeterminacy.

  John k Clark