On 18 Dec 2013, at 21:29, LizR wrote:

On 19 December 2013 08:05, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:
For someone who demands to be quoted in full, you sure cherry-picked pieces from Bruno's e-mail. How telling it is that you "erased" the following questions:

Bruno: The question is: is it enough correct so that you would please us in answering step 4. If not: what is incorrect.
John Clark: (No answer, deleted the question)

Bruno: If this is trivial, go to step 4. If not, explain the problem, and, please, without insult, ad hominem remark, and in a way so that we understand our error.
John Clark: (No answer, deleted the question)

This will go on forever without resolution if you refuse to answer these questions, but maybe going on forever without resolution is your goal.

Quite. This is almost as empty headed as just dismissing the idea as "crackpot" without any explanation or refuattion.

Bruno's laid out his assumptions and arguments, if you can refute them please do so.

Thanks Liz.

John Clark's behavior is interesting and typical, but still also peculiar. Usually people who want me to be crackpot just ignore the whole thing. That is, even step 0, like Bill. John seems to defend computationalism, and so feel compel to show that the proof stops at some place, but he failed to do so, just because he did not use the (1/3) definition provided, and never complete the thought experience. Why so much irrationality?

Why do some people wanting me to be crackpot? That's a mystery. Quentin might be right, it could not be just atheism. It might be related to something else, probably the abnormal behavior of some (unknown) people in Brussels and Paris.