Jason, you 'assume' a lot what I don't. I learned those figments in college
and applied in my conventional research - now reduced in my credibility
(agnosticism) for phizix and its 'laws' - (in spite of the practical
results which I use happily in my life-practice)  -  as  - some *explanatory
sweat *to comply with (poorly if at all understood) phenomena  received in
formats how the actual developmental level of our mentality could handle
it.

I would think twice to 'accept' an argument just to make another one
acceptable.
Science means doubtfulness and we have no access to "TRUTH" - we just think
of it.
Computability? good method to use our brain-functions(?) to get results. I
mean more than that embryonic binary boardgame we use, however a
'wider' *computability
*may
include logical domains we so far did not even hear about. So beware the
word.
I do not like mathematicians (the old Greeks?) from before the time when
zero was invented. (maybe Bruno's simple arithmetics is an exception?).

I am not ready to debate my ideas: my "agnostic" thinking is NG for
argumentation.

John M