On 28 Dec 2013, at 05:31, LizR wrote:

On 28 December 2013 17:27, Stephen Paul King <stephe...@provensecure.com > wrote:
Hi LizR and Jason,

Responding to both of you. I don't understand the claim of determinism is "random noise" is necessary for the computations. Turing machines require exact pre-specifiability. Adding noise oracles is cheating!

Who said random noise was necessary? I said the UD, at least, is completely deterministic.

The UD is indeed totally deterministic. but it still generates all random strings, and all executions of all programs on all random streams. This has consequences on the FPI, but is not a consequences of the FPI. The UD generates deterministically 3P randomness. 1p randomness exists too in arithmetic, but cannot be said being generated by the UD. That one is an "illusion" in the mind of the observers.