On 28 Dec 2013, at 07:30, meekerdb wrote:

On 12/27/2013 8:24 PM, Stephen Paul King wrote:
Hi Edgar,

But here is the thing. If we assume timelessness, Bruno is CORRECT! THe question then becomes: What is "time"?

It's a computed partial ordering relation between events.

The 1p time looks like that, but this is of course still an open problem (both in comp and physics, I would say).

Such partial ordering gives models of the S4Grz logic (Bp & p). It is more the subjective time than the physical time, which is just not on a comp horizon soon.