(I'm expanding on the comment by Jason.)

The "P-time" notion, if it means anything at all timelike, says that there
exists some uniquely correct ordering of events across space.

Consider these events: Pam's 3rd birthday party and Sam's 4th birthday party

The "P-time" notion says that either (A) P3bp happens before S4bp, (B) P3bp
happens after S4bp, or (C) P3bp happens at the same time as S4bp.  The
"P-time" notion, having not developed in a scientific manner, can't offer
any help in discovering which of A, B, or C is the case; it merely says it
is the case that, in principle, exactly one of A, B, or C is true.

By contrast, the past century of physics concludes that A is true in some
reference frames, B is true in other reference frames, and C is true in
other other reference frames.  It is NOT the case that, in principle,
exactly one of A, B, or C is true.

So there's a direct contradiction.  And "P-time" falls on the wrong side of
the contradiction according to a whole century's worth of experimental work
in physics.

Furthermore, there is (scientific) theoretical work (c.f.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121002145454.htm ) that
indicates that, by exploiting quantum behavior, we should be able to build
a superposition of one causal order and the reverse causal order between
two events in the same location.  If that pans out empirically, then the
"P-time" notion won't even have the appearance of being a local
approximation to the truth.

-Gabe