Liz,

I don't call my theory "comp" (except in my hurried response above I
slipped and did). You do. I don't actually have a single name for the
entire theory. Just read what I actually say about it and don't assume
anything else.

My computational reality is NOT anybody else's, in fact it it's very
different than those I'm familiar with.

Edgar