On 10 Jan 2014, at 04:16, Edgar L. Owen wrote:

Liz,

So? I'm not really interested in Bruno's comp as I don't think it actually applies to reality. I'll stick with my computational reality for the time being at least...

But, please, define it. Nobody has the slightest idea of what you are talking about. Computation is a standard term in mathematical logic, and refer to the Church thesis.

You can use a word with a different meaning, but then you have to provide the meaning that you are using. We cannot guess it.

Also, "reality" is what we search, starting from statement on which we can agree (if only momentarily). You talk all the time like if yo, or we, knew what is reality. We don't. That's why we do research.

Bruno

Edgar