Stephen,

Your error here is assuming the computations take place in a single "wide"
physical dimensional space. They don't. They take place in a purely
computational space prior to the existence of physical dimensional
spacetime. Physical dimensional spacetime is a product of the computations.
They don't exist within it. Therefore there is no spacetime separation
between computations. They exist in a purely logical space prior to
dimensionalization which they compute.

Edgar