On 13 Jan 2014, at 22:27, LizR wrote:

On 14 January 2014 08:07, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

On 13 Jan 2014, at 14:17, Edgar L. Owen wrote:

Bruno,

No contradiction. As I clearly stated, but which apparently didn't register, the computations take place in Present Moment P-time which is NON-dimensional.
Sorry, but I don't understand.

To discuss on this, I need to know what you assume, and what you derive.

Edgar thinks that people not understanding his theory is their fault. He hasn't worked out that the simple fact if he can't communicate it properly, that is his problem. He probably never will.

He seems to suffer from an absence of confrontation with others.

To be honest I think we're wasting our time discussing it further. He has not, will not and almost certainly cannot provide any formal assumptions or derivations.

Or even informal one. He might learn, if his goal is to learn. But that's not to much apparent.