On 09 Jan 2014, at 20:39, Alberto G. Corona wrote:

Bruno:
Sorry but I do not understood point seven when I read it and I do not
understand you now.

No problem. I am here to explain (or discover a flaw!).

I understand Solomonoff theorem about inductive inference that involve
infinite computations and probabilities, but Solomonoff  has a
selection criteria : the algoritmic complexity theorem uses the
algorithmic complexity as the weight or probability of each
computation and it has a clear formula for the probability of the
"next step" in a sequence, that is, to make an induction by means of
"competing" computations.

This does not work, as that type of informùation suppress all the redundancies existing in the arithmetical computations.

The metaphisics of solomonoff say something like: "the world is
governed by laws as simple as possible compatible with the phenomena
observed, but we must take into account unobserved phenomena that may
demand more complex algorithms so we apply a decreasing but not null
probability to all computations that predict the known facts"

That's what we need to do in comp, and it works, but only thanks to the redundancy of the UD work, or arithmetic. (this is related to the creative/productive pairs of Emil Post, as opposd to the simple/immune pairs, by the same Emil Post, and later rediscovered by Chaitin). The "algorithmic" information suppresses the "natural" weight (the one given by the FPI) on the computations.

For a moment I though that yours is a kind of solomonoff inductive
inference

It works with all kind of inductive inference. I use the general theory by Blum, Case and Smith. Explicitely so in "conscience and mecanism", but it is very easy, so I am quick on this on this list. I can say more on this, but sometimes it is more distracting than informative.

translated into a numerical mysticism, as substance of
things instead as a method of induction or discovery of laws.

Just follow the reasoning. It is not a theory of inductive inference, but the (unique) machine (ideally correct one) theology, testable as it contains the physics.

But I do
not see your selection criteria

Your own consciousness. That is already the case in step 3. I do not see what you don't see.

among infinite computations and no
procedure, no formula.

Quote my latest explanation to you or Edgar, or Stephen. Then AUDA gives the precise equations and the formula. But UDA gives the complete (less constructive) explanations, even the theoretical procedure to predict the behavior of a falling pen. What don't you understand? Are you sure you get well the first six steps?

And moreover, I do not understand your
metaphysics.

Which metaphysics? AR, or "yes doctor" ? Please try to make a specific critics. There is no metaphysics, actually, only a precise assumption on the relation between consciousness and computation.

Bruno