2014/1/14 Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net>

> Liz,
>
> That's one possibility but more likely is that you just don't take the
> time to read and consider what I've actually written in your over eagerness
> to criticize...

The more likely is that you just talking garbage since the beginning...
your present time idea is just silly and plain false, when you say
computation in fact it means "kdsnlkfsfnsdklnfdslkn" but not computation,
etc, etc, etc... You're a joke (a bad one).

Quentin

> Anyway thanks for letting us know you don't have any theory of reality
> yourself in spite of your incessant proclamations as to what reality must
> be or is not.
> :-)
>
> Edgar
>

> On Monday, January 13, 2014 7:39:11 PM UTC-5, Liz R wrote:
>
>> On 14 January 2014 13:23, Edgar L. Owen <edga...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Liz,
>>>
>>> If your internal simulation of reality is not consistent with the
>>> essentials of reality you cannot function or exist. That depends on
>>> consistency with the LOGIC of reality, NOT how it is represented internally
>>> by the qualia you mention (which are also covered extensively in my book).
>>> I made that distinction clear but apparently it didn't register...
>>>
>>> Yes, I know, you're surrounded by idiots. Never mind, one day everyone
>> will tremble before your mighty intellect.
>>
>> In the meantime, you can always practice your maniacal laughter...
>>
>>  --

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. (Roy
Batty/Rutger Hauer)