On 1/13/2014 10:16 AM, Edgar L. Owen wrote:
Terren,

I just explained how it is possible to tell if your particular simulation is accurate or not. The fact of your continued existence. If it didn't accurately model the logic of external reality you wouldn't be here.

That's poor logic chopping. People lived tens of thousands of years assuming the Earth was stationary and flat with no adverse effect on their existence. You have an inaccurate simulation of spacetime, but I'm still willing to believe you exist.