Terren,

Where have you been? I did answer this question. You create a biological
robot by putting together the exact parts that constitute a human being
down to the last cell and molecule. The result will be a conscious human
being unless you believe in some nonsensical concept of soul or ghost in
the machine that has to be added in addition.

As to other varieties of robots don't you understand you need to define
what you mean by consciousness before you can answer the question? Every
robot is conscious if you define the results of its computations as
consciousness, and not otherwise...

And what arrogance to assume that because I didn't answer some question "I
don't have an answer", especially since I did answer and you apparently
didn't read the answer.

Neither case gives me much confidence in your ability to think logically...

Edgar