Liz,

If your internal simulation of reality is not consistent with the
essentials of reality you cannot function or exist. That depends on
consistency with the LOGIC of reality, NOT how it is represented internally
by the qualia you mention (which are also covered extensively in my book).
I made that distinction clear but apparently it didn't register...

Edgar