Liz,

That's one possibility but more likely is that you just don't take the time
to read and consider what I've actually written in your over eagerness to
criticize...

Anyway thanks for letting us know you don't have any theory of reality
yourself in spite of your incessant proclamations as to what reality must
be or is not.
:-)

Edgar