On 19 January 2014 16:55, Stephen Paul King <stephe...@provensecure.com>wrote:

> Dear LizR,
> On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 10:44 PM, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 19 January 2014 16:28, Stephen Paul King
>> <stephe...@provensecure.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I am OK with postulating, but it is something like an observer that is
>>> performing the postulating. Similarly, it is assumed that a person that can
>>> understand the Doctor's hypothesis that can bet that the Doc is correct and
>>> say, "Yes!"

Well, that is bringing in comp, of course, as well as AR, and comp reckons
that observers are an infinite flux of computational processes. One can
imagine AR being true without it necessarily bringing in comp (to start
with at least).

> Can a theorem speculate on its own substitution level? If so, How?

I assume it could. Maybe. Dunno! I may have to let my brain cool down with
some mindless entertainment (like the Times crossword) for a bit and think
on it some more.