Dear LizR,

  As much grief and even, gasp, trolling as I bring to Bruno. I do LOVE his
comp idea and AR is elegant, but my claim is that is is missing half of
what it needs to be a complete ToE.

  If I am a Theorem and I have a (at least one) physical instantiation,
then my self-awareness is my proof of Truth. I am what I am.

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 11:04 PM, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 19 January 2014 16:55, Stephen Paul King <stephe...@provensecure.com>wrote:
>
>> Dear LizR,
>> On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 10:44 PM, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, that is bringing in comp, of course, as well as AR, and comp reckons
> that observers are an infinite flux of computational processes. One can
> imagine AR being true without it necessarily bringing in comp (to start
> with at least).
>

>>  Can a theorem speculate on its own substitution level? If so, How?
>>>>

> I assume it could. Maybe. Dunno! I may have to let my brain cool down with
> some mindless entertainment (like the Times crossword) for a bit and think
> on it some more.
>
>  --

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King