Le 23 juil. 2015 21:44, "John Clark" <johnkcl...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> ​
>>>
>>> ​>> ​
>>> Yes, after the duplication but before the door of the duplicating
chamber ​is opened John Clark may have a hunch that he (at this point the
personal pronoun is not ambiguous because although there are 2 bodies they
are identical so there is still just one John Clark) will see Moscow when
the door is opened and make a bet. One of the John Clarks will win the bet
and one will not;

>> ​> ​
>> Same thing with MWI,
>
> ​No not the same, both
>
> ​involve duplication but after that the similarities end.  ​
>>
>> ​> ​
>> I remind you however you are that you are duplicated along the
measurement apparatus.

> ​Yes.
>>
>> ​> ​
>> So who's you who make the bet?
>
> ​In MWI "You" is the only thing that the laws of physics ​allow Quentin
Anciaux to observe that is organized in a Johnkclarkian way;

Quentin Anciaux is in no way involved in that, only the matter who's
unfortunately organized in a johnclarkian way is involved in both
experiments and questions, and unfortunately again in both experiments this
matter is duplicated...

 that is the thing that will give Quentin Anciaux money if the bet is lost
and that is the thing Quentin Anciaux will have to give money to if the bet
is won. With duplicating chamber stuff if the bet was "you will see Moscow"
I don't know how to resolve the bet because I don't know who "you" is;
maybe Quentin would have to give the Moscow Man $5 and the Washington Man
would have to give Quentin $5, but that seems rather silly.  What would be
the point of Quentin Anciaux making such a bet?