On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 12:19 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

you must not neglect the question asked

​What question?  I saw words and question marks but I saw no question.​

​> ​
> which concerns the first person experience expected.

​Which THE the first person experience is the prediction suposed to be
about, John Clark's THE
first person experience in Helsinki John Clark's THE first person
experience in Moscow or
John Clark's THE first person experience in Washington? John Clark predicts
that Bruno's
answer will contain a gaggle of personal pronouns with no referent, talk
about THE 1p as if
there were only one, or do both.

​> ​
> I am asking just the H-man, about what he expects

​
For all I know
​ ​
the H-man
​ ​
expects
​ ​
Santa Claus's workshop, but I neither know nor care what the
H-man expects,I only care who will remember
​​
tomorrow being the H-man today, and two men
will not one.

Keep in mind that UDA is
> ​...

​babytalk. ​

​> ​
> You know you will push on a button,

​Yes, I know who "you" refers to up to this point, but after that the word
"you" must be abandoned.​

 open a door and see a city

​John Clark opens 2 doors and ​

​sees 2 cities.​

​> ​
> Don't patronize

No I think I’m going to continue to patronize as long as you continue to
assume the meaning
of personal pronouns is
​always​
 obvious even in a world that contains personal pronoun duplicating
machines as
​is done​
 in the following:

"*It is the specific city that I will feel be in that I cannot predict.*”

> ​> ​
> No, he should not expect to get tea he should expect the promise to be
> broken and it would be
> better if he expected to end up in
> ​ ​
> Santa Claus's workshop instead.Why should he expect that?
> Because he will happier if he does,Santa Claus's
> ​ ​
> workshop sound like more fun than drinking tea

Of course expectations need not turn out to be correct to bring happiness

​> ​
> Good joke.

I’m not joking.Santa Claus's workshop is as good a response as any to a
meaningless sequence of
words followed be a question mark
​.​

John K Clark