On 02 Oct 2017, at 00:45, John Clark wrote:

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

​> ​just ask him to describe from a 1st pov what happens... like this:​ I'm in helsinki, I'm in front of a button, I close my eyes, I push on the button, and I open my eyes, and I am ...

Note that you are commenting Quentin here.

​I have a better idea. There is no reason to speculate where Mr. I

Mr I, is a joke -, I guess, but it is confusing. "I" is an indexical. here is no sense in saying Mr I.

will be, instead just wait 2 seconds for the button to be pushed and then simply ask Mr. I where he is, that way everybody will know for sure. You've assured me that there is absolutely no ambiguity in any of this so I'm sure there will be universal agreement on which of the two copies is the one true Mr. I,

Not that is impossible. We have agreed that both are the true "Mr I", which is just the Helsinki guy just fater pusjinh the button. Only him can say if he FELL to be in W or in M. But both can confirms they could not predict the result before pushing the button.

You always talk like if the first person indeterminacy was presented as a third person result, which has never been the case. Only you are doing this, and it is part of your confusion between 1p and 3p, which seems to be deliberate, to be franc.

so just ask that gentleman what city he is in. Problem solved. ​

Sorry, we have to ask BOTH. Just by definition, and to answer the question asked.

​> ​Most people ignore that all the UDA​ [...] ​John Clark is not the only one repeating those lies on me or the notions involved​ [...] . Even my director of thesis eventually justified the disappearance of the "Prix Le Monde" by writing a very big lie.

​I thought you said I was the only one who had a problem with your ideas.​ ​

I am talking about the people reading the argument.

Oh, perhaps you have also not read it, but there are some evidence that you have read it up to step 3 which is infinitely more than them. There has no be a jury deciding to make the thesis disappears, as you should be able to guess. My problem in Brussels have nothing to do with my work. It would be far out of the cope of this list to start speaking about that. I have never met, not even one minute, the people who have rejected my thesis in Brussels, or elsewhere, nor did they answer any mails or letters. I saw one of them in the street, but when seeing me, he jumped in the first bus he saw. At least, you do fake reasoning, and you do illustrate the kind of irrational behavior needed to oppose the conclusion, which somehow comfort me a lot. Thanks for that.

Bruno

 John K Clark​