On 12/11/2020 1:31 AM, Telmo Menezes wrote:

It did not occur me to ask linguists, but fair enough. I would say that there is a correspondence between language and qualia, but that is a deep rabbit hole. Language clearly has boundless complexity, but this does not convince me that the qualia it points to also do. We can easily fall into Borat's "and is this cheese?" scenarios.

The thoughts we will have in language are bounded by birth and death.